Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Leaving my apprenticeship early watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    So I am currently doing an apprenticeship in Business administration I have been here for the past 8 Months, it was never something I was interested in however my school submitted me to the job and when I got the job I couldn’t say no!
    I really dislike it, it is not for me at all. However only recently have I hated it even more as we have had little to no work to do which is very frustrating. I applied for a sales negotiator role a few weeks back and have received an email inviting me to the second stage I was not expecting to even get this far so I now don’t know what to do. I have completed quite an amount of my college course already so it would be a shame to lose it all. Can I leave my apprenticeship early and if so is there a way I can continue the course at college even though I no longer work there.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    You can leave your apprenticeship early, yes but I don't know about the course part.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.