Turn on thread page Beta

Ok just need some quick opinions.

My gcses are awful 5 Bs and 5 Cs.
    just pissed about till the ay of exam wthout revision.

I study economics accounting computer science , bit random but i love Eco fine with accounts and computing but im just **** at computing. I also chose an extra As called cefs basically financial studies.

First year of A-levels went pretty much the same kept saying im goonna stop mokeying around and came out with 2 Ds and 1 C.

This year ive have enough turned it around been acheiving better and have persuaded my teachers to predict me higher grades through the small progress tests been averaging an A in economics B in accounting and a C in comuputer science, and predicted ABC.

our recent large mick exams I was quite dissapointed even though i wirked reasonbly hard got a B in accounting and a B in economics and got a D for computer science because its ****.

my cefs i got an A in considering its a piss easy course was going for the A* and anyone else who studies it will know that thats not really hard to get.

Backstory done my question is it possible to go from my BBD in my three A-levels mocks to an A in eco A in accounts and a B in computing.
    or at least AAC (c in computing) in the next 2-3 months. If i step up my revision from about 2 hours a day to 5/6.

Main offer is from leicester uni for Economics but want to study at loughborough or nottingham for economics and will take a gap year if neccesary to apply because my coolege say it would be waste of an application to apply to them.

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.