Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So on my mock exam I got an A on french and a B+ on spanish A level. Last year, I also did maths but I dropped out after failling, so I'm wondering if I get an A and a B I might get accepted if I imply on result day.
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Mr revision)
    So on my mock exam I got an A on french and a B+ on spanish A level. Last year, I also did maths but I dropped out after failling, so I'm wondering if I get an A and a B I might get accepted if I imply on result day.
    Ask them, but I think unlikely. Few unis accept 2x A levels only and they tend to be much lower down the table. Imo you should have taken a replacement at the time or you could also consider a foundation year.

ReputationRep:
    [QUOTE=999tigger;76449562]Ask them, but I think unlikely. Few unis accept 2x A levels only and they tend to be much lower down the table. Imo you should have taken a replacement at the time or you could also consider a foundation year.[/QUOT

There's isn't a uni that's would allow me to study language with a foundation course
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Hi there

If you pass two A Levels in Spanish and French with an A and B and you are thinking about studying a Languages degree in Spanish and/or French then the admissions team will consider an application from you and I would suggest you submit an application to us through UCAS.

However if you are looking at studying another subject area entirely you may not meet the entry criteria at this stage and may need to take another A Level or BTEC Subsidiary Diploma. It's best to let me know which degree you're looking at studying so I can find out more information for you.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Westminster)
    Hi there

If you pass two A Levels in Spanish and French with an A and B and you are thinking about studying a Languages degree in Spanish and/or French then the admissions team will consider an application from you and I would suggest you submit an application to us through UCAS.

However if you are looking at studying another subject area entirely you may not meet the entry criteria at this stage and may need to take another A Level or BTEC Subsidiary Diploma. It's best to let me know which degree you're looking at studying so I can find out more information for you.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team
    Sorry for the late reply,I'm considering studying french and spanish
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    Sorry for the late reply,I'm considering studying french and spanish
    Hi there

If you are looking to study French and Spanish are you are predicted an A and a B in A Level French and Spanish and you also have an AS in Maths then we will consider an application from you.

Please apply online through UCAS.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by University of Westminster)
    Hi there

If you are looking to study French and Spanish are you are predicted an A and a B in A Level French and Spanish and you also have an AS in Maths then we will consider an application from you.

Please apply online through UCAS.

Best wishes

Kim
    Course Enquiries Team
    I know the entry requieremnt are BCC, would you consider me if I get an A in french B in spanish and an E in AS maths

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: June 16, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should universities take a stronger line on drugs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.