Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I'm finishing up my application, and was a bit unsure about the work experience section. I'm presuming this should include any shadowing experience I've had at different schools, even if it's just a day?

Also, would I include my volunteering experience? I currently volunteer with Girlguiding at both a Brownie and Guide group.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by airfixfighter)
    Hi everyone,

I'm finishing up my application, and was a bit unsure about the work experience section. I'm presuming this should include any shadowing experience I've had at different schools, even if it's just a day?

Also, would I include my volunteering experience? I currently volunteer with Girlguiding at both a Brownie and Guide group.

Thanks!
    Yes, fill all your time spent in schools. There's apparently a limit to the amount of items you can input but it's certainly a very high limit. Use the info box to describe what you did specifically each time, and if you visited a school over time with long gaps (like 5 days in April and then 5 days in June), enter those separately.

Including volunteering experience isn't necessary but feel free to add anything relevant, including the Girlguiding.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.