Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi just wondering if anyone's heard back from Napier since they applied? Or if anyone knows the usual wait if you've been there already

ReputationRep:
    Hello I applied for the masters course and haven't heard anything back yet either

ReputationRep:
    I've seen a few people hearing back today so hopefully soon!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shirlsy)
    Hi just wondering if anyone's heard back from Napier since they applied? Or if anyone knows the usual wait if you've been there already
    Hi

I got an interview for midwifery today from Napier, it’s on 26/3 . Hope you hear soon. Good luck.

P

ReputationRep:
    That’s amazing pollycracker! Congratulations! Can I ask when you submitted your UCAS application honey? Xxxx
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LaurenSmo)
    That’s amazing pollycracker! Congratulations! Can I ask when you submitted your UCAS application honey? Xxxx
    Thanks very much. Yeah of course you can, it was on the 15/12.

ReputationRep:
    That's great! I tried to reply sooner but wouldnt' let me for some reason, I heard back too but it had gone into my junk mail 🙈

ReputationRep:
    That's great! I tried to reply sooner but wouldnt' let me for some reason, I heard back too but it had gone into my junk mail 🙈
    That’s fab you heard back. Glad you found it, blooming junk mail!

ReputationRep:
    Hey how did the interviews go? Have you had an offer yet?

ReputationRep:
    Hi. It went well thanks. How did you find it? Not heard anything yet, probably not til after Easter hols now. Good luck.

ReputationRep:
    Anyone had an offer yet? Someone on one of the other groups has had an offer today and it’s made me really nervous because I haven’t heard anything!

ReputationRep:
    My friends have had offers too but I haven't heard either

ReputationRep:
    My friends have had offers too but I haven't heard either
    Do you know which day they interviewed on? I was on Wednesday so I’m hoping it’s only the Monday offers that have gone out x

ReputationRep:
    Yeah we were in on the Monday

ReputationRep:
    I got an offer today! I was a Monday interview. Hope you get some good news soon. 👍

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PollyCracker)
    I got an offer today! I was a Monday interview. Hope you get some good news soon. 👍
    Congratulations! What group where u in? I think Monday offers must be out so not look in good for me

ReputationRep:
    Thanks Shirlsy. I was in C. Aw not necessarily, keep your chin up! They may be working through the offers in a different order than the days we were on and yours will be on the way Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.

ReputationRep:
    T
    (Original post by PollyCracker)
    Thanks Shirlsy. I was in C. Aw not necessarily, keep your chin up! They may be working through the offers in a different order than the days we were on and yours will be on the way Fingers crossed for you. Let us know how you get on.
    I seenThere's a Facebook page started Edinburgh napier midwifery 2018 I think, might be handy for u 😊

ReputationRep:
    I got my offer!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MarietteW)
    I got my offer!!
    Congratulations!! When did u hear?

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.