Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    Hi everyone,
    Im looking for a replacement tenant, I have decided I no longer want to go to uni and am now looking to find someone who would want to take my place in a houseshare with three other people. everything is all done through a housing agency so you don't have to worry about anything being shady and best of all rent is £81pw or £353.45 per month including bills. The house is fully furnished with a garden in a pretty good location.
    As I need to find a replacement ASAP the deposit can be arranged by myself if tenancy is signed, please contact me for more details.
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.