ReputationRep:
    No never. I’d prefer to be single and enjoy the steaks
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Potato456)
    No never. I’d prefer to be single and enjoy the steaks
    My g

ReputationRep:
    I have done more than once and it was not a problem besides making restaurant choices a bit awkward.

ReputationRep:
    God. No

Vegans are the worst! worst than atheists

ReputationRep:
    I would (and have) date meat eaters. Tbh I try to avoid vegan guys especially because they’re too self righteous.

Basically, as long as people have the ability to talk about things other than diet and ethics i’m fine with what they believe. Some carnists at my work brought it up every time they passed me like “carrots have feelings too” and bs like that which is highly annoying. The occasional conversation is fine but it gets boring to have the same conversations over and over.

ReputationRep:
    Yes.

ReputationRep:
    what I don't get is why would a vegan person want to go out with a non vegan, like they'd eat meat in front of you and everything, and if you love animals so much wouldn't you find someone else with the same beliefs as you. vegans r fake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamna98)
    what I don't get is why would a vegan person want to go out with a non vegan, like they'd eat meat in front of you and everything, and if you love animals so much wouldn't you find someone else with the same beliefs as you. vegans r fake
    It’s their choice. :dont know:
    People of different religions can date who have different beliefs, I don’t see this as much difference. and it depends if you’re a preachy vegan who kicks off at the sight of meat or if you accept peoples ability to make informed decisions.
    I do hate the smell of chicken being cooked though, I have to hold my breath in the kitchen, it smells like dog food!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    It’s their choice. :dont know:
    People of different religions can date who have different beliefs, I don’t see this as much difference. and it depends if you’re a preachy vegan who kicks off at the sight of meat or if you accept peoples ability to make informed decisions.
    I do hate the smell of chicken being cooked though, I have to hold my breath in the kitchen, it smells like dog food!
    hmmm. also I just saw your comment on another post, do people really threaten to rape you if you don't give your snap?! wow this site is scary
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    As long as they weren't insufferably self-righteous about their dietary choices then it wouldn't bother me at all. :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    Nope, i wouldn't mind.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hamna98)
    hmmm. also I just saw your comment on another post, do people really threaten to rape you if you don't give your snap?! wow this site is scary
    That was just one aggressive guy, but I turned off my messages because the nasty/thirsty messages got too much and i’d rather not deal with that!

ReputationRep:
    No because they probably vape, drink de-caffinated coffee, crossfit 5 times a week and identify as an Apache helicopter

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HateOCR)
    No because they probably vape, drink de-caffinated coffee, crossfit 5 times a week and identify as an Apache helicopter
    Did you just assume my gender?????

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cat_mac)
    Did you just assume my gender?????
    :rofl:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    She won’t really be vegan if she eats my meat ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

ReputationRep:
    Tbh I can't afford to be that picky, I'll date anyone

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I think (all jokes aside) somebody who follows a plant based diet / lifestyle is something really commendable

ReputationRep:
    If I loved them then yeah. Would cause some practical difficulties though

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.