Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hey guys I’m in year 11 and as I’m doing gcses, I have been preparing for mocks and revised for subjects. However, my mocks were really **** and I didn’t do well

My mock grades:

Maths: Grade 4
    English lit: Grade 4
    English Lang: Grade 2
    Chemistry: Grade 3
    Biology: Grade 3
    Physics: Grade 6
    Citizenship: Grade 5
    Religious Studies: Grade 4
    French: Grade 4

For most of them I was aiming for Grade 6’s and a few 7s. Oh well😭

In addition due to my poor grades in English language and literature, my teacher tried to sabotage my college places by predicting me a grade 2/3 on my college application and therefore, I haven’t got a reply from any colleges yet although I tried to ring them up several times. When I told some people, they started sniggering at me😡

I was sooo upset because of this and I do general feel undervalued because of my grades, friends and personality. For example, I am not prefect and the reason why I didn’t apply for is because I know they will always pick the same people. Therefore, in French I’m the only one who is not prefect except for everyone and it’s obvious that they are more better than me because I’m not invited to French revisions at Tuesday lunchtime, even though I asked my teacher I wanted to come. ( as I’m not a Grade 7/8/9 student)

I know that there is 10 weeks left and I can put enough effort together now. However, I still feel that those same people are gonna be boasting about their results on results day and I will be the only one with possibly low grades.

Also, I was rejected by a few people due to my timid personality and my parents are seriously concerned about it. Why can’t I just jump off a cliff??????
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Prove them wrong. Find a way to effectivity revise everyday and Smash the exams. If you need help to revise properly, find YouTube videos that can help.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.