Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi John,
    Thank you so much for this information!! You made my day.
    I will probably call you later

Kind regards
    Pamela
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by Scarlakz)
    Hi John,
    Thank you so much for this information!! You made my day.
    I will probably call you later

Kind regards
    Pamela
    You're very welcome Pamela and I'm glad to hear that.

We're open until 8pm, we'll be more than happy to help you.

Best wishes,

John.

ReputationRep:
    Hello there i was applying for student finance i didn't qualify because of 5 years residence So means i can apply for migrant worker loan can i work full time and still get maintenance loan ?as i didnt meet requirement from student loan do i need to withdraw my application from there ? and start new one so i need to finish PN1/PR1 form and send it to you ?
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by masanja13)
    Hello there i was applying for student finance i didn't qualify because of 5 years residence So means i can apply for migrant worker loan can i work full time and still get maintenance loan ?as i didnt meet requirement from student loan do i need to withdraw my application from there ? and start new one so i need to finish PN1/PR1 form and send it to you ?
    Hi masanja13,

If you are applying as a migrant worker then you can cancel the application you have made online and complete a paper PN1 application.

PN1 - http://bit.ly/2H8DT5g

Thanks

Catherine

ReputationRep:
    Hello there,To aplly as child of a migrant worker, do you have any form to send with the evidence or we send it just with a letter?I still not understand how much time the migrant worker has to have been living here in UK. 4 years is enough? Can I apply for a course that have started last September and it is still running until 2019?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.
    •  Official Rep

ReputationRep:
     Official Rep
    (Original post by LnaGS)
    Hello there,To aplly as child of a migrant worker, do you have any form to send with the evidence or we send it just with a letter?I still not understand how much time the migrant worker has to have been living here in UK. 4 years is enough? Can I apply for a course that have started last September and it is still running until 2019?

Thank you for your help.

Regards.
    Hi LnaGS,

If your course started in September 2017, you have until the end of May to apply for the current academic year, before the applications close.

A Migrant Worker needs to have three years residency in the EU/EEA and living in UK on the first day, of the first the academic year of their course.

That means you can be living in Europe previously, as long as you were in the UK on September 1,2017.

You can send any evidence along with the application form or separately with a cover letter and your name and your customer reference number.

Thanks Rona

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.