Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Iv ran out of gas, I don’t get paid until thursday🙄 if I ring up the company do you think they’ll credit my account till then? Don’t have any family/freinds to borrow from. Please don’t judge never been in this situation before
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by Jazz95xx)
    Iv ran out of gas, I don’t get paid until thursday🙄 if I ring up the company do you think they’ll credit my account till then? Don’t have any family/freinds to borrow from. Please don’t judge never been in this situation before
    You mean the gas company or the one you work for?

Your own company might give an emergency advance.
    The gas company might be ok with you going over. Not sure they can credit account as dont know what sort of meter you have.

Who is your energy supplier?

1. Check if you can get help from the Fuel Direct scheme if you're on benefits, so we'd collect a weekly amount directly from your benefit pay.

Find out more about people that can help you if you're having trouble paying.
    1. Money Advice Service (or call 0300 500 5000)
    2. National Debtline (or call 0808 808 4000)
    3. Citizens Advice (or call 03454 040506)
    4. My Money Steps (or call 0808 808 4000)
    5. StepChange Debt Charity (or call 0800 138 1111)

The British Gas Energy Trust is an independent charity we set up to offer advice, assistance and grants to people who are struggling to pay their bills.

Turn2us is a national charity that can help people in financial hardship gain access to welfare benefits, charitable grants and support services.

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.