Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Clubbing: Dancing with other people when you are in a relationship watch

I'm in a long distance relationship and I like to go out clubbing with my friends. My boyfriend is fine with it and I'm fine with him going out too but he doesn't like me dancing with other guys. Sometimes I do dance with guys but that's all, and I haven't told him that BUT he goes out as well and he dances with other girls and tells me about it. (I'm not always the jealous type either, I'm calm and understanding and I let him be and he lets me be) but last week I pretty much told him, how do you think I feel when you dance with another girl but then you get mad at me when I do the exact same thing that you're doing? Is that fair? Idk what to think but yeah I'm open to opinions on this.

What's sauce for the goose is sauce for the gander.

He has no right to get angry at you for dancing with other guys when he does the same thing himself.
    You're right. It's not fair having this one way rule. It's gotta be both ways or no rule at all.

You are being mature and adult about it. He isn't.
    Women with mature, secure, let's-not-make-a-fuss-over-triffles, attitudes have real and highly attractive inner beauty.
Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.