Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

people hate me because im ugly watch

Announcements
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    (Original post by The Night King)
    No, my mum and gran would never lie. I think you're lying!
    Well you did ask for input and I gave some. But you were the one who had a slight hint of doubt, soooo
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by TheGirlFelonXxXx)
    Well you did ask for input and I gave some. But you were the one who had a slight hint of doubt, soooo
    So I'm still a pretty girl
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    So I'm still a pretty girl
    Thought you were a guy.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Thought you were a guy.
    Why are you assuming the gender?? Am I that ugly? My friends always say I'm a wee stunner
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    Why are you assuming the gender?? Am I that ugly? My friends always say I'm a wee stunner
    I mean you come across as a guy and Im probably not the only person who thinks you are one. The word 'ugly' was not stated in any of my post, so whos assuming now? Good for you and I think your mates are too nice but hey

ReputationRep:
    Lol kill urself
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I mean you come across as a guy and Im probably not the only person who thinks you are one. The word 'ugly' was not stated in any of my post, so whos assuming now? Good for you and I think your mates are too nice but hey
    So now you're calling me a tombboy My primary teacher Mrs. Shite Lee said I should do beauty pagents too
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    So now you're calling me a tombboy My primary teacher Mrs. Shite Lee said I should do beauty pagents too
    Just go sleep man
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just go sleep man
    You have such an ugly personality...shattering a girl's confidence like this I thought we were supposed to support each other x

(Original post by HateOCR)
    You absolute monster :lol:
    I understand that nobody cares about my situation, those who pretend to bring up common quotes such as ''its what's from the inside'' that in no way affects my situation. Humans are cruel and predominantly selfish human beings that care all about money. This might sound harsh but it's the truth. Its human nature.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    You have such an ugly personality...shattering a girl's confidence like this I thought we were supposed to support each other x
    'Ugly personality' really? Why trigger the word on a thread based on the word lmao. And you are not a female and ohhh you mean the whole #FemalePower. That would work except you are not a girl
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    'Ugly personality' really? Why trigger the word on a thread based on the word lmao. And you are not a female and ohhh you mean the whole #FemalePower. That would work except you are not a girl
    So so rude. And all this coming from a Community Assistant, I am actually fuming right now. Reported. And I'm not talking about TSR...the FBI
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    So so rude. And all this coming from a Community Assistant, I am actually fuming right now. Reported. And I'm not talking about TSR...the FBI
    You are jokes man. Man said he worked for the CIA and now the FBI? Lemem check the database and see if 'Night King' is a alias of anyone
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    You are jokes man. Man said he worked for the CIA and now the FBI? Lemem check the database and see if 'Night King' is a alias of anyone
    I don’t need to work for the FBI to report you there. I am a CIA special agent, I got connections.
    • Community Assistant

Community Assistant
    I don’t need to work for the FBI to report you there. I am a CIA special agent, I got connections.
    'Special agent' is that like in your dream or a future job you are thinking of taking up?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    'Special agent' is that like in your dream or a future job you are thinking of taking up?
    Your IP is officially under investigation. You did this to yourself

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    I understand that nobody cares about my situation, those who pretend to bring up common quotes such as ''its what's from the inside'' that in no way affects my situation. Humans are cruel and predominantly selfish human beings that care all about money. This might sound harsh but it's the truth. Its human nature.
    If you’re looking at TSR for serious life changing advice the joke is on you. Not all people are cruel, get that thought out of your system.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    Don't let nobody tell you how good or bad you are. Only you and God can decide that. Reminds me of a quote: "Those who mind don't matter. Those who don't mind matter." -Dr. Seuss.

You are beautiful.

(Original post by Student-95)
    Wear a mask
    That's so mean don't say that

ReputationRep:
    People see in others what they themselves are insecure about. I'm not saying that the people where you live are all insecure (they might be, idk) but the fact that they have to stop to physically look at you and judge you says a lot about them. Beauty is subjective and at the end of the day it is fleeting. It sounds cheesy ik but it's important to value what you can choose for yourself- as in you can't choose your looks- but you can choose your actions, which reflects on your inner beauty. And the people who see that are the only people who deserve to know you. I hope you can ignore the people with too much time on their hands and just be happy for yourself, despite what people think of you.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.