Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Germaphobia watch

Announcements

HI
    For few years now i have Germaphobia. when i go to school it OK, but when i come home from school or shopping It's a problem because I go and wash my hands, my arms, my hair. I just can't stop my self. For example when i go to school and if one of friend touch my hair i will come home and wash it for long time, because I just think I got germ in my hair because he touched me. also when i come home i don't let anyone touch me because i got my uniform on and i think i got germ on them because other people were around me. I don't get my books out because it was in school and there might be germ on them. I went to doctor but it didn't help.
    I also think by touching someone or something I will get germ from them. for example if some come in and sit on my sofa i will never sit on it because if i sit on it i will get the germ form the sit, I thry to stop my self but i just can't.

I really don't want this but I just can't stop. Please help how i can get better. If some had or you know had germphobia PLEASE TELL ME HOW I CAN GET BETTER.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 6, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.