The Student Room Group

Lincoln or Leeds?

I'm currently deciding on universities either University of Lincoln or Leeds. It is harder to get into Leeds because it is part of the Russel group but I don't know if I will regret it if I pass up the opportunity even though I know I would be comfortable in Lincoln also. PLEASE SEND HELP.
Original post by shadytimesbruh
I'm currently deciding on universities either University of Lincoln or Leeds. It is harder to get into Leeds because it is part of the Russel group but I don't know if I will regret it if I pass up the opportunity even though I know I would be comfortable in Lincoln also. PLEASE SEND HELP.

Have you visited both?

Just because it's RG doesn't mean it's better :smile:
Original post by shadytimesbruh

I'm originally from Lincoln so if you have any questions about the city please let me know! I've had friends at the university too, so I might be able to help a little there.

What course are you hoping to do?

Remember, you do have a firm and insurance so you could always put Leeds first and if you don't get in you know you'd be happy in Lincoln. But as Blue_Cow said, RG doesn't always equal better, especially better for you in particular as everyone has different wants and needs from university!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending