Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Well at about 6 this morning I was asleep dreaming. Basically in the dream I was in the car with my nan and she was shouting at me to get of my phone but I stayed on the phone so she jumped on top of me and was hitting me then started strangling me. Only at this point I woke up with my hands rapped around my kneck in real life. Honestly it was so scary and I thought maybe I’d dreamed that I’d woken up but I took a picture on my phone and there are clear hand marks around me kneck. Why did this happen it was so scary and I don’t want it to happen again!!!
    • Very Important Poster

Very Important Poster
    (Original post by K.mclaughlin)
    Well at about 6 this morning I was asleep dreaming. Basically in the dream I was in the car with my nan and she was shouting at me to get of my phone but I stayed on the phone so she jumped on top of me and was hitting me then started strangling me. Only at this point I woke up with my hands rapped around my kneck in real life. Honestly it was so scary and I thought maybe I’d dreamed that I’d woken up but I took a picture on my phone and there are clear hand marks around me kneck. Why did this happen it was so scary and I don’t want it to happen again!!!
    Childline 0800 1111 or book an appointment to see nurse or GP or NHS 111. Might be nothing, so nurse might be fine and even then they might just say bad dream and ignore unless happens again.

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.