The Student Room Group

Help I can’t revise

I’m in year 11 and taking my GCSES soon but I’ve also got a lot of medical and mental problems and I’m always so tired and sick because I can’t keep up with the average person and I’m finding it hard to find revise since I’m so tired any tips and advise?
Original post by Mel.x
I’m in year 11 and taking my GCSES soon but I’ve also got a lot of medical and mental problems and I’m always so tired and sick because I can’t keep up with the average person and I’m finding it hard to find revise since I’m so tired any tips and advise?

For the first step, I'd say it's best to take regular breaks and to take things easy. I've recently found that listening to music while I work helps to reduce my stress.
Especially as exams get closer, it's important to know that it's better to do a small amount of work than doing nothing. When you don't feel like revising, maybe see if you can incorporate your hobbies or interests? For example, if you love drawing, you could revise by drawing nice spider diagrams? Things like that should help to push you to do some without having a significantly large impact on your mind :smile:
Maybe have revision sessions with your friends?? That should make it fun :smile:
Started revising today, SLEEP IS SO IMPORTANT, I could not revise yesterday after going to bed at 1 the previous night, now it's working!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending