Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Hey guys!
    well the title says it. I feel rly insecure about everything, my looks (well mostly my big nose), the way I walk (had friends say my walking is funny and that I look rly scared when I walk alone), and idk everything about myself.
    When I'm alone walking in the corridors I hear someone laughing I always think it's about me. When I'm late to class and walk in I feel like everyone is looking at me and any laugh I hear I think it's about me. When I walk I keep on turning around and I keep on losing balance and feeling so hot of embarrassment like everyone is looking at me. I can't even eat infront of people! Like even infront of friends I feel shy to eat properly like all of them are finished and I still just started eating. I avoid staying in the canteen and try to find a place where no one sees me to eat sometimes or sometimes I just forget about it. however I do feel much better when I'm with friends. Like still when people I'm not rly used to come up to our group and talk to us I'm still quiet but I feel better. but Idk I want to overcome this so badly especially because I want to be a lawyer and a lawyer needs to be , u k have a strong personality not shy and speak up.
    I asked my friend and she told me she used to be the same and she overcame it but I doubt it cuz she is so popular and screams and laughs a lot infront of people rly loudly. I still asked her how she overcame it and she said idk it was just natural.
    guys plz any advice?
    Also sorry for the horrible writing.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.