Turn on thread page Beta

Gcse aqa combined science set 2 specimen paper 2 physics and biology watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys just wondering if any of you lot have sat the combined science set 2 paper 2 for either biology or physics. Just wanted to find out what topics r gonna come up. Thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hey have you done it

ReputationRep:
    I've got answers

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Here_comedatboi)
    I've got answers
    can u send me them plz

ReputationRep:
    I've got answers
    can u send them to me too please

ReputationRep:
    can u send them to me please

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ksiyes)
    can u send them to me please
    message me
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    I've got answers
    can u send the topics pls

ReputationRep:
    Biology Paper 2
    Topic 5 - Homeostasis and Response
    Topic 6 - Inheritance, Variation and Evolution
    Topic 7 - Ecology

Physics Paper 2
    Topic 5 - Forces
    Topic 6 - Waves
    Topic 7 - Magnetism and Electromagnetism

ReputationRep:
    questions on biology paper 2 (mostly in order)
    ~the first question is: what is a fossil?
    there are then questions on dinosaurs and you need to know stuff about the evolutionary tree
    ~there is a question on an armyworm and you need to know what kindom it is in. you need to fill out a table on that same question. On the left of the table, going down, the order is Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species..
    ~there is a match up question about nerves where it gives you scenarios and you match up what the effector ,stimuli and coordination centre do.
    ~there is a 3 marker where you compare hormonal to non hormonal contraceptives
    ~there is a question where you have to say why the child is more likely to get ploydactlyly than cystic fibrosis, considering that the mother's have the generic disorder and the father doesn't (they give u can use a punnet square and explain it)
    ~there is a question where u plot a graph
    ~there is a 6 mark question on arctic animals (how are arctic animals adapted to survive in the cold?)
    ~there is a 5 marker on controlling blood glucose levels where u need to know how it is regulated when blood glucose levels get to high and when it gets too low.
    ~the last questions are on the Manchester tree project (they are planning to plant 3 million trees in the next 25 years)
    there is a question where u need to find an estimate of a type of flowers in a field using a quadrat, u find the area of the field then divide it by the area of the quadrat (all ready given) and times it by the mean sample
    last question is how does the tree project help reduce carbon dioxide and increase bio-diversity

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IMAAN02)
    can u send the topics pls
    can you send them to me as well please

ReputationRep:
    could you tell me the topics/questions for the physics paper please?

ReputationRep:
    questions on biology paper 2 (mostly in order)
    ~the first question is: what is a fossil?
    there are then questions on dinosaurs and you need to know stuff about the evolutionary tree
    ~there is a question on an armyworm and you need to know what kindom it is in. you need to fill out a table on that same question. On the left of the table, going down, the order is Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species..
    ~there is a match up question about nerves where it gives you scenarios and you match up what the effector ,stimuli and coordination centre do.
    ~there is a 3 marker where you compare hormonal to non hormonal contraceptives
    ~there is a question where you have to say why the child is more likely to get ploydactlyly than cystic fibrosis, considering that the mother's have the generic disorder and the father doesn't (they give u can use a punnet square and explain it)
    ~there is a question where u plot a graph
    ~there is a 6 mark question on arctic animals (how are arctic animals adapted to survive in the cold?)
    ~there is a 5 marker on controlling blood glucose levels where u need to know how it is regulated when blood glucose levels get to high and when it gets too low.
    ~the last questions are on the Manchester tree project (they are planning to plant 3 million trees in the next 25 years)
    there is a question where u need to find an estimate of a type of flowers in a field using a quadrat, u find the area of the field then divide it by the area of the quadrat (all ready given) and times it by the mean sample
    last question is how does the tree project help reduce carbon dioxide and increase bio-diversity
    I just did that yesterday as a practice mock but I think I did rubbish

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MidgetJ120602)
    I just did that yesterday as a practice mock but I think I did rubbish
    I got a grade 9 in that paper. I was surprised as I barely revised, only 1 hour the night before

ReputationRep:
    the physics paper was really hard, no one in my class (top set) got above 25 marks out of 70

Poll
Is the Big Bang theory correct?
Useful resources

Study tools

Rosette

Essay expert

Learn to write like a pro with our ultimate essay guide.

Thinking about uni already?

Thinking about uni already?

See where you can apply with our uni match tool

Student chat

Ask a question

Chat to other GCSE students and get your study questions answered.

Creating

Make study resources

Create all the resources you need to get the grades.

Planner

Create your own Study Plan

Organise all your homework and exams so you never miss another deadline.

Resources by subject

From flashcards to mind maps; there's everything you need for all of your GCSE subjects.

Papers

Find past papers

100s of GCSE past papers for all your subjects at your fingertips.

Help out other students

Can you help? Study help unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.