Gcse aqa combined science set 2 specimen paper 2 physics and biology

Watch
__a. k16__
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Hi guys just wondering if any of you lot have sat the combined science set 2 paper 2 for either biology or physics. Just wanted to find out what topics r gonna come up. Thanks.
tmayax
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hey have you done it
x_datboi_x
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got answers
ksiyes
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Here_comedatboi)
I've got answers
can u send me them plz
wadawada
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got answers
can u send them to me too please
ksiyes
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
can u send them to me please
x_datboi_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by ksiyes)
can u send them to me please
message me
IMAAN02
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
I've got answers
can u send the topics pls
mk1212
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Biology Paper 2
Topic 5 - Homeostasis and Response
Topic 6 - Inheritance, Variation and Evolution
Topic 7 - Ecology

Physics Paper 2
Topic 5 - Forces
Topic 6 - Waves
Topic 7 - Magnetism and Electromagnetism
x_datboi_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
questions on biology paper 2 (mostly in order)
~the first question is: what is a fossil?
there are then questions on dinosaurs and you need to know stuff about the evolutionary tree
~there is a question on an armyworm and you need to know what kindom it is in. you need to fill out a table on that same question. On the left of the table, going down, the order is Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species..
~there is a match up question about nerves where it gives you scenarios and you match up what the effector ,stimuli and coordination centre do.
~there is a 3 marker where you compare hormonal to non hormonal contraceptives
~there is a question where you have to say why the child is more likely to get ploydactlyly than cystic fibrosis, considering that the mother's have the generic disorder and the father doesn't (they give u can use a punnet square and explain it)
~there is a question where u plot a graph
~there is a 6 mark question on arctic animals (how are arctic animals adapted to survive in the cold?)
~there is a 5 marker on controlling blood glucose levels where u need to know how it is regulated when blood glucose levels get to high and when it gets too low.
~the last questions are on the Manchester tree project (they are planning to plant 3 million trees in the next 25 years)
there is a question where u need to find an estimate of a type of flowers in a field using a quadrat, u find the area of the field then divide it by the area of the quadrat (all ready given) and times it by the mean sample
last question is how does the tree project help reduce carbon dioxide and increase bio-diversity
CW_1201
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by IMAAN02)
can u send the topics pls
can you send them to me as well please
lucyhxyton
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
could you tell me the topics/questions for the physics paper please?
MidgetJ120602
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
there are then questions on dinosaurs and you need to know stuff about the evolutionary tree
~there is a question on an armyworm and you need to know what kindom it is in. you need to fill out a table on that same question. On the left of the table, going down, the order is Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species..
~there is a match up question about nerves where it gives you scenarios and you match up what the effector ,stimuli and coordination centre do.
~there is a question where you have to say why the child is more likely to get ploydactlyly than cystic fibrosis, considering that the mother's have the generic disorder and the father doesn't (they give u can use a punnet square and explain it)
~there is a 6 mark question on arctic animals (how are arctic animals adapted to survive in the cold?)
~there is a 5 marker on controlling blood glucose levels where u need to know how it is regulated when blood glucose levels get to high and when it gets too low.
~the last questions are on the Manchester tree project (they are planning to plant 3 million trees in the next 25 years)
there is a question where u need to find an estimate of a type of flowers in a field using a quadrat, u find the area of the field then divide it by the area of the quadrat (all ready given) and times it by the mean sample
last question is how does the tree project help reduce carbon dioxide and increase bio-diversity
I just did that yesterday as a practice mock but I think I did rubbish
x_datboi_x
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by MidgetJ120602)
I just did that yesterday as a practice mock but I think I did rubbish
I got a grade 9 in that paper. I was surprised as I barely revised, only 1 hour the night before
bvfh
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
the physics paper was really hard, no one in my class (top set) got above 25 marks out of 70
Laurenevans1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi thanks for this but just wondering is this for the aqa foundation 2018 gcse paper ?
Laurenevans1234
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
Hi, thanks for this
Was just wondering whether this was for the aqa foundation gcse 2018 paper ?
mm27
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
yow, u got answers for physics papern2 combined aqa ? if u have send em my way
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (252)
39.75%
Take autumn exams (188)
29.65%
Look for a job (21)
3.31%
Consider an apprenticeship (25)
3.94%
Take a year out (110)
17.35%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (38)
5.99%

Watched Threads