Aqa gcse combined science:trilogy specimen set 2 paper 2

Watch
Anesha36617
Badges: 11
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
Please guide me specifically what to revise please like topics that came up please for biology paper 2

Please someone reply O:-)
Anonymous0567
Badges: 4
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 3 years ago
From CGP revise B5-B8 or AQA revision guide B10-17

I highly recommend you use the AQA revision guide and workbook.
lydiarutharnold
Badges: 17
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous0567)
From CGP revise B5-B8 or AQA revision guide B10-17

I highly recommend you use the AQA revision guide and workbook.
this but use the Collins one
Chloe640
Badges: 2
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Cell structure
Nervous system
Digestive system
Extinction
DNA
Practicals
pm2002
Badges: 12
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
Does anyone know how I can get one of these papers to practice? I have asked my teacher but I am still waiting for them to email me them and this was like last month!!
hussain_066
Badges: 11
Rep:
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by pm2002)
Does anyone know how I can get one of these papers to practice? I have asked my teacher but I am still waiting for them to email me them and this was like last month!!
i only have foundation if you want them pm me
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you give consent for uni's to contact your parent/trusted person in a mental health crisis?

Yes - my parent/carer (68)
32.69%
Yes - a trusted person (58)
27.88%
No (55)
26.44%
I'm not sure (27)
12.98%

Watched Threads