Turn on thread page Beta

Improving strength of orgasms when masturbating watch

Hi,
    I got circumcised last year for medical reasons (stretch/prepuceplasty was not an option). Now I can masturbate and it is enjoyable, but nothing special. Is there a way I can improve the strength of my "orgasms" and pleasure when I masturbate? I am going to try masturbators but anything I can do for hand masturbation?

Also, had my frenulum removed, but I am told that the feeling is underneath the frenulum, not IN it (not sure if that is true, I'm sure others may disagree?).

Any suggestions welcome!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Some people say edging or delaying you orgasm helps.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Presumably you're using lube.

'Variety' is likely to be more enjoyable than any single method.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Hi,
    I got circumcised last year for medical reasons (stretch/prepuceplasty was not an option). Now I can masturbate and it is enjoyable, but nothing special. Is there a way I can improve the strength of my "orgasms" and pleasure when I masturbate? I am going to try masturbators but anything I can do for hand masturbation?

Also, had my frenulum removed, but I am told that the feeling is underneath the frenulum, not IN it (not sure if that is true, I'm sure others may disagree?).

Any suggestions welcome!
    I wouldn't got for masturbators because if you get used to masturbating with that to achieve good orgasms, you will likely need a lot of time to adjust to actual sex to feel satisfied by it since it's different sensations and women's privates can't do stuff that masturbators do.

I suggest you try other things first like delaying orgasms (keep going until you feel close, then slow down until it goes away and repeat. This also means you'll learn to last longer in bed), variety in technique (no/less lube, more lube, harder/softer grip, go slower/faster). May also experiment with some fetishes as they can make you feel more turned on.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Devify)
    I wouldn't got for masturbators because if you get used to masturbating with that to achieve good orgasms, you will likely need a lot of time to adjust to actual sex to feel satisfied by it since it's different sensations and women's privates can't do stuff that masturbators do.
    Erm, the physical sensations of being inside a standard Fleshlight are almost exactly the same as the physical sensations of being inside a vagina.

ReputationRep:
    have any of you used a **** ring while masterbating
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 20, 2018
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.