Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I am considering to firm Warwick and I was thinking of putting down Arthur Vick/JM or Sherbourne as my first choice accommodation. I am slightly more inclined towards sherbourne but given that it looks nicer than AV. However i'm still unsure about the location of Sherbourne as it supposedly very far from central campus.

Is the distance of sherbourne going to be a problem for someone who would regularly goes to the gym (ironic ik), library and math/comp building? In addition, how far is AV from the buildings mentioned above?

Also, how is the social life in Sherbourne and AV?

Any answers will be appreciated

ReputationRep:
    Not a student there, but from what i've heard the walk is pretty long but it depends on what you're used to and if waking up a little bit earlier in the morning for 9 am lectures is going to be a problem. I suggest you watch videos from Warwick Singapore Society on Youtube, they have students reviewing their accomodations. Also the accomodation page on the Warwick website will show you a map of the campus and you can see the relative distances (you have to open a specific accomodation page to access it).

Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.