Turn on thread page Beta

Life on earth is torture for me. watch

ReputationRep:
    Im a believer in Christ and put full devotion to it. Some say Im deluded but i count my life on Jesus. Want to know my problems? here:
    -I have no friends and many people show signs of pity when i walk past.
    -I have a repulsive looking appearance and I am physically disadvantaged.
    -My parents are sad and cry almost every night.
    -People mock me and most others judge me according to my appearance.
    -There is no doubt the vast population of the world hates me if I had appeared in each people's sights.
    If you can relate, know that the biblical Jesus, son of God, the messiah is the Saviour and is always there for you. And when you lose hope, use that 2% left and know that the creator of the world is with you.

Well what if the Bible is false, and science is true?
    -Complete loss of hope. We evolved from monkeys and before that we came from sea creatures. This encourages free will and we can hate and get hated for countless amounts of time. This also encourages Natural selection, reminding us of how the strong survive, and it downgrades the oppressed and inflicted, making us feel like we are worthless and our presence is futile.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.