?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
Do teachers still give you homework
Fazzy_77
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Yes! And it is soooo annoying. I don't understand the point of homework when we are this close to exams. We should only be revising at this point.
username3434964
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Fazzy_77)
Yes! And it is soooo annoying. I don't understand the point of homework when we are this close to exams. We should only be revising at this point.
I reckon homework would be fine if there wasn’t a set date and it is just exam style questions - not homework for the sake of it. Well, it should be like that when it is exam time anyways
Fazzy_77
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Bill Nye)
I reckon homework would be fine if there wasn’t a set date and it is just exam style questions - not homework for the sake of it. Well, it should be like that when it is exam time anyways
If the homework was exam questions it would be fine. But right now we are still getting pointless homework that reduces my time to actually revise.
Mawzig
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 2 years ago
(Original post by Fazzy_77)
It is I got a phone call for not doing history homework but I spent that time revising for a test which was history and got a 7, why so much homework
muhsana_786
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
(Original post by Mawzig)
It is I got a phone call for not doing history homework but I spent that time revising for a test which was history and got a 7, why so much homework
exactly its so pointless to give h.w icant follow my revision timetable properly because of all these h.w
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (305)
55.76%
I don't have everything I need (242)
44.24%

Watched Threads