Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi! This thread is for offer holders like myself! There doesn't seem to be much on TSR for Plymouth Therapy and Hygiene so hopefully there are other offer holders out there!

ReputationRep:
    Hey! I received an offer last night - can’t believe it!!!
    So much to start planning now with accommodation etc, glad I’ve manage to find someone I’ll potentially be studying with! ☺️
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tjw2606)
    Hey! I received an offer last night - can’t believe it!!!
    So much to start planning now with accommodation etc, glad I’ve manage to find someone I’ll potentially be studying with! ☺️
    which halls were you looking at going into? I was looking at Astor House as it's a bit further out. I'm a 'mature' student (I'll be 28 when the course starts!) so I'm not that in to nights out and parties!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by x.jessie.x)
    which halls were you looking at going into? I was looking at Astor House as it's a bit further out. I'm a 'mature' student (I'll be 28 when the course starts!) so I'm not that in to nights out and parties!
    Haha neither will i! I’ll be 24 but I’ve had my time doing all that now I’m ready to knuckle down and work my hardest on this 😊 I’m actually not too keen on going into halls, hoping to find some people willing to house share so if that’s something you might consider let me know! Just because a friend of mine who did this course struggled living with younger students coming in at 5am most nighs when she had to be up at 6:30 haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I had an offer from Plymouth last night that I have firmly accepted I'm from Plymouth so if there is anything you would like to know about the city please get in touch! Glad to see people on here already!

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.