Turn on thread page Beta

Which Universities are best for Jewish life? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsk800)
    Sorry, the forum blurred it. The word rhymes with itchiness and starts with a B.
    Gotcha.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notveryclever)
    Hi!
    I'm a Jewish teenager. One of the things I am most looking forward to for University is being with Jewish peers, an experience I love but rarely get.
    Any Jews out there who can vouch for their University Experience in terms of JSOC's?
    Thanks!
    Birmingham is also another Jewni. I've had 5 cousins go there and all have had very active Jewish social lives. The London unis like Kings and SOAS have active JSocs too but you have the anti Palestine brigade trying to interrupt things.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by notveryclever)
    Hi!
    I'm a Jewish teenager. One of the things I am most looking forward to for University is being with Jewish peers, an experience I love but rarely get.
    Any Jews out there who can vouch for their University Experience in terms of JSOC's?
    Thanks!
    Tel Aviv

ReputationRep:
    Bristol is a good one
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Hebrew University of Jerusalem
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    I believe UCL has an active JSOC, as well as being one of the few universities that teachers Jewish languages/History.

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.