Turn on thread page Beta

Calling out TSR Members for a boxing match! watch

• View Poll Results: Which TSR member should I fight?
    UWS
    38.46%
    04MR17
    7.69%
    CoffeeGeek
    3.85%
    Doonesbury
    26.92%
    Lemur14
    0%
    CleverSquirrel
    23.08%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by KSIOlajide)
    Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

The members I'm calling out are:

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because she is simply a Maths Goddess, but too clever at maths. I want to break her self esteem so that she doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler:
    Show

This thread is simply a joke parodying KSI's call out and fight videos. Thought it would be a bit of fun to do that here. As a disclaimer, I do not hate any of the users I called out and I was merely joking around. Please do not take this thread too seriously.

Also, please vote in the poll as it would be cool to see who would actually get more votes. Remember this is all for a joke and nothing should be taken seriously. Hope I made that clear.

bring it on baby, ill like to see you try

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

The members I'm calling out are:

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because she is simply a Maths Goddess, but too clever at maths. I want to break her self esteem so that she doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler:
    Show

This thread is simply a joke parodying KSI's call out and fight videos. Thought it would be a bit of fun to do that here. As a disclaimer, I do not hate any of the users I called out and I was merely joking around. Please do not take this thread too seriously.

Also, please vote in the poll as it would be cool to see who would actually get more votes. Remember this is all for a joke and nothing should be taken seriously. Hope I made that clear.

UWS and make sure you knock his teeth out and make him suffer/bleed

ReputationRep:
    ****s sake :laugh:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Seems like more users want to fight me. Hmmmm.

My 2nd fight could be with RoyalSheepy ,The Night King , or It's****ingWOODY
    Bring it on son. Gonna knock you out first round

(Original post by 04MR17)
    Erm. No. My style of fighting is all about the legs. It's the ancient art of... running away.
    :toofunny:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    I'm up for a match too. 😂.

Easy opponent here, should anyone want to claim victory. 😀. Nows your chance.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by MiszshorTea786)

I do not hit women. I hit on them
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Night King)
    I do not hit women. I hit on them
    Okay then.

I got boxed out at martial arts. That's how I know that I could never win in such trivial matches. They only did one blow and I was out. 😞😣
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Okay then.

I got boxed out at martial arts. That's how I know that I could never win in such trivial matches. They only did one blow and I was out. 😞😣
    damn I thought I was being witty and you hit me with that:rofl:

Well you know what they say. Practice makes perfect!

ReputationRep:

religion of peace...
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by The Night King)
    damn I thought I was being witty and you hit me with that:rofl:

Well you know what they say. Practice makes perfect!
    Sorry dude, better luck next time.

Yes, can't be bothered with marital arts anymore, broken more bones than anything. 😔😐.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    religion of peace...
    Damn. You had to spoil it for me dude. I guess I might just host a segregated female boxing instead for sisters only? 😂.

ReputationRep:
    Damn. You had to spoil it for me dude. I guess I might just host a segregated female boxing instead for sisters only? 😂.
    i mean you do you , just a friendly reminder , have a nice day
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Ray_Shadows)
    i mean you do you , just a friendly reminder , have a nice day
    Thanks, you too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Yep, been boxing on and off since I was 6 years old!
    Oh nice. Have you had any amateur fights or nah?

ReputationRep:
    Comeee at me! :boxing: I'll finish u, first round! :bawling::ninja:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    :rofl:
    If only I could pull out all the inaccuracies in mine along :toofunny:
    I don't think you'd really want to fight me
    Well if you get the most votes (currently 0 though) then be prepared to get beaten up. Each punch will increase expotentially so that you wouldn't even cope with doing simple sums like 2+2.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ReadySalted28)
    Comeee at me! :boxing: I'll finish u, first round! :bawling::ninja:
    Haha, good joke!

ReputationRep:

Do not underestimate the power of a black man!
    • Section Leader
    • Peer Support Volunteers

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Peer Support Volunteers
    what is this mess

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    bring it on baby, ill like to see you try
    CleverSquirrel gets fit! All that workout for nothing when I smash you to bits in the fight, if you get the most votes.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.