Turn on thread page Beta

Calling out TSR Members for a boxing match! watch

• View Poll Results: Which TSR member should I fight?
    UWS
    38.46%
    04MR17
    7.69%
    CoffeeGeek
    3.85%
    Doonesbury
    26.92%
    Lemur14
    0%
    CleverSquirrel
    23.08%

ReputationRep:
    Name:  ksivsuws.jpg
Views: 20
Size:  176.0 KB
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by UWS)
    I think people want to see you get into shorts :rofl:
    oh ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CleverSquirrel)
    oh ...
    I don't want to see you in shorts- your hairy legs will give me nightmares.
    • TSR Support Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by KSIOlajide)
    Fair enough. Year 12s are the best to bash up. Though you never know, there is still 5 days until the poll close and you could have the most votes.
    Fighting people smaller than you... Doesn't really show strength

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey everyone. I am KSIOlajideBT, or KSI or JJ. As you know I smashed Joe Weller face on February 3rd 2018 in front of millions and now I want to call out some TSR members who I would like to fight. I already called out the Pauls and possibly fighting Logan Paul, but after that I would fight a TSR member.

The members I'm calling out are:

I am calling out UWS simply because he is the most popular in TSR. Also a really funny guy who I would like to smash into bits and take his place.

I am calling out 04MR17 because he is the 2nd most popular in TSR and well known by everyone. Also, I want to see him get beaten up simply because he is tooo sarcastic.

I am calling out CoffeeGeek because he is soo political and I want to see if his politcs can get punched out of him.

I am calling Doonesbury because he offers advice on uni. Sometimes he doesn't which annoys me so I need to give him a little treatment in the fight.

I am calling out Lemur14 because she is simply a Maths Goddess, but too clever at maths. I want to break her self esteem so that she doesn't excel in Maths anymore.

I am calling out CleverSquirrel because she thinks she is fit so lets see if she is fit and ready for a boxing match.

There will be a poll with this thread so vote for who I should fight by 12th March 2018. I'll be ready....

Spoiler:
    Show

This thread is simply a joke parodying KSI's call out and fight videos. Thought it would be a bit of fun to do that here. As a disclaimer, I do not hate any of the users I called out and I was merely joking around. Please do not take this thread too seriously.

Also, please vote in the poll as it would be cool to see who would actually get more votes. Remember this is all for a joke and nothing should be taken seriously. Hope I made that clear.

Lol Got Milk and Fasih123 would destroy you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Lemur14)
    Fighting people smaller than you... Doesn't really show strength

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Well done for trying to be brave, but we all know you're scared. When it comes to a fight, age, gender etc. Doesn't matter.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SuperHuman98)
    Lol Got Milk and Fasih123 would destroy you
    Who's fasih123. Got Milk will destroy me?? Hahaha. Great joke mate. Can the guy even break a twig?

ReputationRep:
    Seems like someone is craving for attention

ReputationRep:
    Here is a summary on how my opponents are doing at the moment.

The opponents:

Well he has the most votes (7) and most likely will win the poll, though he isn't to keen on the fight though. Is UWS scared?

Came out as a pacifist, making him 100% scared and only has 2 votes soo who knows?

Well this political guy didn't get a single vote and probably has even acknowledged that I called him out. Should I ignore him?

This guy is 2nd behind with 6 votes. I might actually fight this guy. Though he doesn't seem too keen or acknowledged about the fight.

Well Lemur14 also got no votes and she actually voted for Doonesbury as well as avoiding fights with me, giving petty excuses like 'we are Year 12s'. Lemur is 200% scared (correct me Lemur, we know how great you are in maths but not fighting)

CleverSquirrel is the most keen of all, along with people I haven't even called out (yet). CleverSquirrel claims she is fit and strong, whilst wanting to embarass me in front of everyone. Well CleverSquirrel, we'll see and be ready to make a thread called 'CleverSquirrel gets beaten!' after we fight. You have 5 votes so you could be the one.

Spoiler:
    Show

Just another reminder. This thread is a joke and everything I said about these users are not meant to be taken seriously.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fasih123)
    Seems like someone is craving for attention
    So you're fasih123. Someone tells me you'll destroy me. Wanna be called out next?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Here is a summary on how my opponents are doing at the moment.

The opponents:

Well he has the most votes (7) and most likely will win the poll, though he isn't to keen on the fight though. Is UWS scared?

Came out as a pacifist, making him 100% scared and only has 2 votes soo who knows?

Well this political guy didn't get a single vote and probably has even acknowledged that I called him out. Should I ignore him?

This guy is 2nd behind with 6 votes. I might actually fight this guy. Though he doesn't seem too keen or acknowledged about the fight.

Well Lemur14 also got no votes and she actually voted for Doonesbury as well as avoiding fights with me, giving petty excuses like 'we are Year 12s'. Lemur is 200% scared (correct me Lemur, we know how great you are in maths but not fighting)

CleverSquirrel is the most keen of all, along with people I haven't even called out (yet). CleverSquirrel claims she is fit and strong, whilst wanting to embarass me in front of everyone. Well CleverSquirrel, we'll see and be ready to make a thread called 'CleverSquirrel gets beaten!' after we fight. You have 5 votes so you could be the one.

Spoiler:
    Show

Just another reminder. This thread is a joke and everything I said about these users are not meant to be taken seriously.

oh its on :cool: also theres a typo there, change claims to *knows

ReputationRep:
    Who's fasih123. Got Milk will destroy me?? Hahaha. Great joke mate. Can the guy even break a twig?
    Please Mr internet gangster, anytime you want to catch a fade, holla at me. Im a bare knuckle fighter trained by roney pickering

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Got Milk)
    Please Mr internet gangster, anytime you want to catch a fade, holla at me. Im a bare knuckle fighter trained by roney pickering
    Good joke! If you gonna fight me, I'll make sure to beat you till you bleed. Then you'll see how you change from 'Got Milk' to 'Got Beaten'.

ReputationRep:
    KSI, our fight will be one that you will never forget. I will make sure I win and represent the Logang!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by It's****ingWOODY)
    Yep, been boxing on and off since I was 6 years old!
    Legit. Looks like your arm is having a baby.

ReputationRep:
    1 day left!

ReputationRep:
    Boxing is dumb. You get your face ruined and then that's it, your life is over. Cauliflower ears and crooked ****ed up noses? It's lucky pro boxers make so much money or they'd certainly be born-again virgins for life.

ReputationRep:
    Is this a troll? Because I love Comedyshortsgamer!!!!

(Original post by Paracosm)
    what is this mess
    Generation Z

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.