Turn on thread page Beta

Does height matter? watch

Announcements

I'm 5'3 and skinny (45kgs) Indian guy and was wondering is my height and weight a deal breaker?

It depends on the person to be honest, some people will be for it and some won't, but I would say it does not, what matters is what kind of person you are and how you treat others. If one person doesn't appreciate it, someone else will

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't. But then again, I'm a guy and I'm not gay.

(Original post by Anonymous)
    I'm 5'3 and skinny (45kgs) Indian guy and was wondering is my height and weight a deal breaker?
    absolutely not don't worry yourself

i like smaller guys more myself lol i think i associate taller ones with having a big ego

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jsk800)
    I wouldn't. But then again, I'm a guy and I'm not gay.
    Are you sure?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Y11_Maths)
    Are you sure?
    Yes, XY

ReputationRep:
    below 5'8 is going to be problematic

ReputationRep:
    Maybe for stacking tall shelves.

If they can't wear heels then that can be a deal breaker. If you aren't physically bigger then them then that's a deal breaker too since to feel protected they need a tall person (even if you're a black belt you won't be able to make them feel protected in the way they want to be ). Being able to reach things is also a huge decider in whether they'll date you. Also, generally women don't want short kids so if you've ever dreamed of becoming a rather then you can wish that dream goodbye.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Here we go again...

ReputationRep:
    Judging by the number of threads I see on here, it's pretty much the most important thing in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    nah anyone who's not completely shallow isn't going to care, and if they are that shallow you don't want to date them anyway i know plenty of girls who prefer shorter guys haha

ReputationRep:
    im 5'3 and indian (ish) and i'm around 57kg and have a normal body... how skinny are you!!???

Dude , you're lighter than me and I'm shorter than you. Your weight is probably a deal breaker, not your height.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Cats or dogs?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.