Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    whos' your favorite NASCAR driver?

ReputationRep:
    Random thread mate. It was Matt Kenseth.

ReputationRep:
    Mine is DALE EARNHARDT JR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bjlikaboss)
    Mine is DALE EARNHARDT JR BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!
    Serious question. Why is he so popular. Is it solely because of his dad?

ReputationRep:
    maybe. he has won over 76 winston cup races. maybe that is why. anyway, don't get me started on his dad please! I could just go on and on about him.

(Original post by Andrew97)
    Serious question. Why is he so popular. Is it solely because of his dad?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bjlikaboss)
    maybe. he has won over 76 winston cup races. maybe that is why. anyway, don't get me started on his dad please! I could just go on and on about him.
    Fair enough. Interestingly both of us gave retired dirvers. Who is your favourite current driver. Mine is Kevin Harvick
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Damn dude, I am with you on all the American cars and V8s but Nascar? I prefer LeMans, Its the best!

ReputationRep:
    Kyle Busch 😎🤜😵

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Steljoy)
    Damn dude, I am with you on all the American cars and V8s but Nascar? I prefer LeMans, Its the best!
    Lemans is great. Felt so sorry for Toyota last year.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Lemans is great. Felt so sorry for Toyota last year.
    Me too!

I am a Ford Fan, Huge fan of the new Ford GTs, they smashed it last year :cool:

What's your favorite team?

ReputationRep:
    Me too!

I am a Ford Fan, Huge fan of the new Ford GTs, they smashed it last year :cool:

What's your favorite team?
    The Fords really grew on me last season, although I am a big fan on Andy Priaulx after meeting him at the race of champions in 2007.

Tough one, the Alonso Toyota will be up there cheering wise. Also the new BMW looks sexy as does the Aston.

ReputationRep:
    Fair enough. Interestingly both of us gave retired dirvers. Who is your favourite current driver. Mine is Kevin Harvick
    I like Joey Logano

ReputationRep:
    i like lemans.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

This forum is supported by:
Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.