Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    So I’ve got offers for both universities, Biology for Newcastle and Biotechnology for Nottingham, however, I am undecided which university to firm, so I want to experience the social side to uni and so I’d appreciate some comparisons of the area and uni and social life pls!!! Thanks xx

ReputationRep:
    Newcastle's second to none if you want a great social life- night life's best in the country. Live in Newcastle myself and have friends at the uni who adore it. Lovely city and the geordies are very friendly )

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthalousie99)
    Newcastle's second to none if you want a great social life- night life's best in the country. Live in Newcastle myself and have friends at the uni who adore it. Lovely city and the geordies are very friendly )
    ahhh that’s so good to hear, thanks so much I most likely will firm Newcastle however it’s 6 hours away from where I live😭😫

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mollyjamess)
    ahhh that’s so good to hear, thanks so much I most likely will firm Newcastle however it’s 6 hours away from where I live😭😫
    ahh bit of a hike haha, good luck with everything and hope you make the right choice for you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by marthalousie99)
    ahh bit of a hike haha, good luck with everything and hope you make the right choice for you
    thanks so much girly xxx

ReputationRep:
    Nottingham, it's a top uni, you can refer to at as Noxbridge, as part of the countries top unis
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by adamantacademic)
    Nottingham, it's a top uni, you can refer to at as Noxbridge, as part of the countries top unis
    You could, but in doing so you'd look like a complete ****.

ReputationRep:
    I'm from Newcastle, did undergrad and masters at the uni. It's a lovely city and a well respected university. Nowhere I've visited has been as good for nightlife too if that's what you're after.
    I'd have a look at the courses and see which interests you more, as you have different offers. Both are good universities and nice cities.

Poll
Favourite type of bread

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.