Turn on thread page Beta

Why are white people so obsessed with cycling? watch

ReputationRep:
    Ngl *****es mire a bling ride and a buff set of pecs. Man dunt get that **** from cycling still.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MilitantAtheism)
    Ngl *****es mire a bling ride and a buff set of pecs. Man dunt get that **** from cycling still.
    Don't understand incoherent English.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by k.n.h.)
    Don't understand incoherent English.
    lmaooo hes sayin he likes abs and cars not cyling

ReputationRep:
    Well I'm not white, but I do love cycling. I like the impact it's having on my body and I love the feeling of turning up to college or anywhere really totally pumped and ready to start a day. Using a car or public transport to get somewhere in the morning makes me feel groggier.

I might not have the most "buff pecs" but my legs are very strong and my cardiovascular endurance is improving. I believe it has positive impacts on my mental health too.

I enjoy driving too but it's unjustifiably expensive for me at the moment and I'd rather cycle and get the additional exercise.

ReputationRep:
    They aren’t?

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.