Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I was in relationship with a guy for 3 years we met on matrimonial site and liked each other but his family denied our alliance as our kundali does not match and he asked me to wait
    And in mean while I came to know he had Sex with some other girl but I forgive him as I can not let him go
    But than he got selected in us college and he treated me miserably and in anger I throw away his passport
    After few days we were back into same track of relationship and wait but he was very abusive in words and again had sex with other girl
    In all this I got pregnant and went through abortion but he never cared for me at that point of time and when his family selected a girl for him he asked me to leave
    He is getting married now

Was I wrong ? Am I the one wrong ?

Why God let it happen
    And why God does not punish him

ReputationRep:
    You were not wrong..... you were hurt. You were in a relationship for 3 years and whereas we want to think if we spend that much time together things will work out but that is not always the way it is. When you marry someone you are also marrying into that family and they will play a very pivotal role in the life of the marriage. His family did not want to accept you, unfortunately. But if you read your post with the eyes of a stranger as we are reading it you would see clearly that he is abusive and not going to be loyal to you! You need to be thanking God (literally) that this relationship has been removed from your life. Do not look back and stay in a place of darkness but rather embrace your safety, personal respect and freedom and move forward in you life. Also, pity the poor young woman his family has selected for him as given time he is most likely going to be treating her the exact same, poor, way he treated you. It is not our place to seek justice in a failed relationship but if he has wronged you karma will come back on him. It always happens..... maybe not on your time frame but karma will repay him in time.
    Go out and live your life with joy and find a man who absolutely will not treat you in such a way!

ReputationRep:
    But his fiancé is so perfect exactly the way he wanted and he is happy
    And here I am all alone and broken was I wrong that I am feeling bad

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.