Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Who will be joining qmul this sep for post graduation?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • TSR Community Team
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    TSR Community Team
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    Hi - sorry you haven't had a response to this yet. I'm just going to bump the thread in the hope that someone sees this and gets back to you

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    I've got my conditional offer for MSc in Internet of Things Sep '18. I'll hopefully be joining qmul this year. Hit me up if you'd like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jamiejako)
    Hi,
    I've got my conditional offer for MSc in Internet of Things Sep '18. I'll hopefully be joining qmul this year. Hit me up if you'd like.
    Hey, when did you apply for that course? I applied for Software Engineering and it's been 3 weeks, no response yet.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pessimist101)
    Hey, when did you apply for that course? I applied for Software Engineering and it's been 3 weeks, no response yet.
    Hey, I applied towards the end of January. It took about 6 weeks to hear back from the University. You'll probably get a response soon enough. Good luck!

ReputationRep:
    Hey, I applied towards the end of January. It took about 6 weeks to hear back from the University. You'll probably get a response soon enough. Good luck!
    Oh okay, and are you an international student? Cos they say they take about a month for international students.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pessimist101)
    Oh okay, and are you an international student? Cos they say they take about a month for international students.
    Yeah, I'm from India. I was told to expect a reply in 4 weeks, but it took almost two months.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, I'm from India. I was told to expect a reply in 4 weeks, but it took almost two months.
    Ah, okay. Same here. New Delhi. Waiting for a response.

ReputationRep:
    Hi ... I will be joining for MSc in Computer Science...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bha6kar)
    Who will be joining qmul this sep for post graduation?
    I received an offer, have not confirmed yet though. What program?

ReputationRep:
    Hey Im going to be doing MSc Cancer and molecular and Cellular Biology. Is anyone else? Also, where is everyone in accommodation?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 5, 2018
The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Queen Mary University of London
    All Departments Undergraduate
    Sat, 6 Oct '18
Poll
Do you want your parents to be with you when you collect your A-level results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.