Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im currently at uni, in my final year but im also starting my new job soon so i have alot of training for that and iv never set up a timetable for studying so i think it is time but id like help on the best way of doing this if possible.

im currently doing:
    2 modules at once and have 2 assignments due in 2 weeks
    6 1 hour mini courses for work
    2 classroom based courses

i also plan on doing a level 2 dementia course so would like to add this to my timetable too.
    this is all on top of having 3 kids so would need to do it around my kids, so ideally morning and night

ReputationRep:
    if you go onto the computer version of this site there is a revision timetable which may work for your needs.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuthieG101)
    if you go onto the computer version of this site there is a revision timetable which may work for your needs.
    hey, im on the pc version now, where can i find the table?

ReputationRep:
    im on the app at the moment, but I think it's on the navigation bar at the top.
    if you don't find it , comment on here and when I get onto computer tonight I'll link you.
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RuthieG101)
    im on the app at the moment, but I think it's on the navigation bar at the top.
    if you don't find it , comment on here and when I get onto computer tonight I'll link you.
    lovely thankyou, il check soon

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.