Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone, I have my interview with LSBU Friday 9th of March, I have nervous but at the same time reading you experience comfort me! I was wondering could you suggest any possible scenario, just to have an idea,and also in my interview letter they mention something about a written test.
    Do you know what the topic of it, did you had the same tipe of interview?

ReputationRep:
    Hello there! I have an offer from LSBU for Mental Health Nursing, They are very nice and informative. I would just suggest to keep calm and think carefully about the scenarios, the scenarios are about generally about how professional and honest you are as a student nurse. Show your good interpersonal skills and for the written test, don't worry it is just to see whether you can write properly and if you are able to use good grammar, punctuation and structure.

Wear something smart and just be yourself! I hope you get an offer.
    Which subject are you studying? Is LSBU your first choice?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by S.Jama)
    Hello there! I have an offer from LSBU for Mental Health Nursing, They are very nice and informative. I would just suggest to keep calm and think carefully about the scenarios, the scenarios are about generally about how professional and honest you are as a student nurse. Show your good interpersonal skills and for the written test, don't worry it is just to see whether you can write properly and if you are able to use good grammar, punctuation and structure.

Wear something smart and just be yourself! I hope you get an offer.
    Which subject are you studying? Is LSBU your first choice?
    Hi S.Jama
    Yes LSBU is my first choice and my subject is MIDWIFERY! Both of us with very challenging subject I suppose 😋!
    I really appreciate your suggestions, I’ll try to do my best and I will reach my goal.
    Very well done for your offer, I wish to get one too.
    Is LSBU your first choice ?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Luciaort)
    Hi S.Jama
    Yes LSBU is my first choice and my subject is MIDWIFERY! Both of us with very challenging subject I suppose 😋!
    I really appreciate your suggestions, I’ll try to do my best and I will reach my goal.
    Very well done for your offer, I wish to get one too.
    Is LSBU your first choice ?
    I dunno yet tbh, Kep positive you will smash it!
    Did you apply to Kings College London?

ReputationRep:
    I dunno yet tbh, Kep positive you will smash it!
    Did you apply to Kings College London?
    No,not for kings College!

ReputationRep:
    No,not for kings College!
    Oh why not? I heard the student satisfaction is bad.

ReputationRep:
    Oh why not? I heard the student satisfaction is bad.
    Because I didn’t consider it at all as the overall score for the IELTS test it is one of the highest, and mine it is 7

ReputationRep:
    Because I didn’t consider it at all as the overall score for the IELTS test it is one of the highest, and mine it is 7
    How was your interview today? Any news?

ReputationRep:
    How was your interview today? Any news?
    It was nice! The staff very welcoming and helped us to relax! Enjoyable time, really!
    I’ll have news in 2 weeks time!!!
    Hope went well 😋

ReputationRep:
    It was nice! The staff very welcoming and helped us to relax! Enjoyable time, really!
    I’ll have news in 2 weeks time!!!
    Hope went well 😋
    Hi! I hope you are well.
    Any news?

ReputationRep:
    Hi! I hope you are well.
    Any news?
    Hi Jama,

Yes I recived an offer!

ReputationRep:
    Hi Jama,

Yes I recived an offer!
    Well done!
    Kind Regards.

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 26, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.