Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! 😁
    If anyone is looking for a house in Stafford, I have a room available in Oxford Gardens which is close to uni and a walking distance from town.
    It’s £93 a week, all bills included, WiFi and a tv license. Bedrooms are a good size and have double beds. There's a communal television and a nice back garden. Also included is a washing machine and dryer.
    Your house mates will be a second year student midwife and a second year student nurse who are both very friendly and may be helpful to you on your course!
    This house is close to County Hospital in Stafford and walking distance to Tollgate which is the ambulance hub if you are lucky enough to be based in Stafford whilst on placement.
    If you are interested, please find me on Facebook (Avril Kirby) and drop me a message.
    • Community Assistant
    • Clearing and Applications Advisor

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Clearing and Applications Advisor
    (Original post by AvrilKirby)
    Hi guys! 😁
    If anyone is looking for a house in Stafford, I have a room available in Oxford Gardens which is close to uni and a walking distance from town.
    It’s £93 a week, all bills included, WiFi and a tv license. Bedrooms are a good size and have double beds. There's a communal television and a nice back garden. Also included is a washing machine and dryer.
    Your house mates will be a second year student midwife and a second year student nurse who are both very friendly and may be helpful to you on your course!
    This house is close to County Hospital in Stafford and walking distance to Tollgate which is the ambulance hub if you are lucky enough to be based in Stafford whilst on placement.
    If you are interested, please find me on Facebook (Avril Kirby) and drop me a message.
    I'll move this to the Accommodation subforum :borat:

Make sure you post on a flat-finding Facebook page in your area too.

The home of Results and Clearing

people online now

students helped last year

University open days

1. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  2. University of Bolton
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
  3. Bishop Grosseteste University
    All Courses Undergraduate
    Fri, 17 Aug '18
Poll
A-level students - how do you feel about your results?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.