Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I was wondering if anyone can help me decide what city/accommodation to stay in, as i want to go to University Of Nottingham to do Medical physiology and therapeutics but my course is based at the teaching hospital Royal hospital of Derby so i can stay in Derby or Nottingham and commute but i want to also experience the student life in Nottingham???

    Most people on your course will likely go with derby, so by going for the slightly better student life in Nottingham you will miss out on way more being away from people on your course. Chances are they will all be up for traveling to Nottingham most of the time with you anyway,
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.