Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys! 😁 If anyone is looking for a house in Stafford, I have a room available in Oxford Gardens which is close to uni and a walking distance from town.It’s £93 a week, all bills included, WiFi and a tv license. Bedrooms are a good size and have double beds. There's a communal television and a nice back garden. Also included is a washing machine and dryer. Your house mates will be a second year student midwife and a second year student nurse who are both very friendly and may be helpful to you on your course! This house is close to County Hospital in Stafford and walking distance to Tollgate which is the ambulance hub if you are lucky enough to be based in Stafford whilst on placement.If you are interested, please find me on Facebook (Avril Kirby) and drop me a message.

ReputationRep:
    Homes for Students College Court30 August at 09:09
    Unfortunately one of our students has had to cancel their booking with us, this means we have a Classic Ensuite room available if you know anybody looking for accommodation ask them to contact us on 01782287259 #students #studentliving #homesforstudents

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by carchie1147)
    Homes for Students College Court30 August at 09:09
    Unfortunately one of our students has had to cancel their booking with us, this means we have a Classic Ensuite room available if you know anybody looking for accommodation ask them to contact us on 01782287259 #students #studentliving #homesforstudents
    Hello
    May I ask if this room is available in Stafford?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AvrilKirby)
    Hi guys! 😁 If anyone is looking for a house in Stafford, I have a room available in Oxford Gardens which is close to uni and a walking distance from town.It’s £93 a week, all bills included, WiFi and a tv license. Bedrooms are a good size and have double beds. There's a communal television and a nice back garden. Also included is a washing machine and dryer. Your house mates will be a second year student midwife and a second year student nurse who are both very friendly and may be helpful to you on your course! This house is close to County Hospital in Stafford and walking distance to Tollgate which is the ambulance hub if you are lucky enough to be based in Stafford whilst on placement.If you are interested, please find me on Facebook (Avril Kirby) and drop me a message.
    Hello
    May I ask if this room is still available
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: October 12, 2018

University open days

• Staffordshire University
    Everything except: Midwifery, Operating Department Practice, Paramedic Undergraduate
    Sun, 21 Oct '18
    Nursing and Midwifery, Operating Department Practice and Paramedic courses Undergraduate
    Sat, 10 Nov '18
    Nursing and Midwifery Undergraduate
    Wed, 14 Nov '18
Poll
Who is most responsible for your success at university

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.