The Student Room Group

Interview Tips : Invited for an Interview at Ravensbourne to do Illustration

Hello!

So I've been invited for an interview at Ravensbourne for Illustration for Communication.

I'm 27 and I've been out of education for a while, so this process is completely new to me.

Can anyone advise me what to expect from the interview process, and how to prepare myself? As I don't have a college tutor, or the conventional connection I suppose someone would normally look to for advice.
Original post by Frankie190
Hello!

So I've been invited for an interview at Ravensbourne for Illustration for Communication.

I'm 27 and I've been out of education for a while, so this process is completely new to me.

Can anyone advise me what to expect from the interview process, and how to prepare myself? As I don't have a college tutor, or the conventional connection I suppose someone would normally look to for advice.

Be prepared to talk about why you, why this course uni and dept, what your skills and experience are, how this course fits with your career plans and what your specific academic interests are. Is this undergrad or postgrad?
Reply 2
Original post by alleycat393
Be prepared to talk about why you, why this course uni and dept, what your skills and experience are, how this course fits with your career plans and what your specific academic interests are. Is this undergrad or postgrad?

Lovely advice, thank you! I pretty much touched on all of those things in my personal statement, so will just go into detail then....

This is for the BA in Illustration for Communication.
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending