Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    i got a list of drinks my friends want my folks to get in, including StrongBow, smithnoff ice and glen....

Err, what drinks should I get in?

It's illegal to have alcohol but i know some of my friends will bring some. They're not bad...but it's what they all do.

What should I tell my folks as they don't want kids bringing their own drinks. Maybe they could get some low alcohol stuff?

ReputationRep:
    at that age your guests should be drinking lemonade or "coca cola".
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    J2O

ReputationRep:
    make sure they have plenty of crisps and jelly before drinking "coca cola"; otherwise they might get a bit silly.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the bear)
    make sure they have plenty of crisps and jelly before drinking "coca cola"; otherwise they might get a bit silly.
    Jelly is full of refined sugar, not to mention "coca cola". :naughty:

Some carrot and celery sticks would be a much safer choice. Maybe even go wild and have some hummus too, I mean it is a special occasion.
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    I quite like Shloer. (or however it's spelt!)

ReputationRep:
    can't go wrong with a cheeky caprisun

ReputationRep:
    Fruit Shoots

ReputationRep:
    i am going j2o, coke - diet and fat, fanta - lots of those

and then if the folks allow some low alcohol cider and those vodka drinks...

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: March 9, 2018
Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.