The Student Room Group

i got into uni with UUU!!!!!

Soooo, technically that has not happened. Probably will not. But got some faith. Currently I am on god knows what but I need some motivational advice. Well I don't have a notebook to prepare some revision. My teacher is on maternaty leave and I'm all alone with no teacher. I just look at the PowerPoint she sends but don't understand anything. I basically come school for banter. The worse thing is when you come school five minutes late they don't let you in and you have to stay in some parent meeting room. Tell me what is the point? Sometimes I don't eat breakfast so I leave more room in my brain for more knowledge. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. My college cafe sells tiny ass croissants for 50p???? Bmt they're worse than Co-op.
The only time I get good lunch is when I'm chosen for top student of the day. I try my hardest to be teachers pet but it doesn't work. I don't get what is wrong. Can someone help me? Also there's this kid in my art class, they also screwing everyone but these times no one rates them. They really do think they're all that but they ain't ****. Ones a hoe another's a hoe then other is a sideman.
Guess what I'm in school everyday. And this one girl always leaves early
I KNOW IM UGLY, but you don't need to post **** all the time! I bet that's why Snapchat has updated by itself because they probably got tired of seeing this hoe and her man at Nando's ALLL THE TIME! And can you believe, she's also part of the student Leadership! And when it comes to events, she don't turn up, saying she's having a "theory test"... but in reality, she's really at Nando's eating her lemon and herb chicken. I just can't anymore :/

Bum Bum Tam Tam

Btw, this is just for fun... I'll let you guys know if I actually get U's because I just feel it! And best believe, my head teacher let's call her Mrs. Blue, she told me I don't deserve be doing A levels! Like why are you soooo Rude? And also she was saying what was the point of me applying to Oxford.. Like I wanna be smart too Du***! She was like, do a gap year like biii, I've been doing gap year here in my college! She thinks I go to lessons, but I really just stay in the art room eyeing these hoes + sideman! I just don't like it! Maybe that's why I'm failing so badly, that even UCAS can't even load up... it keeps crashing! My parents think I'm a scholar, because I do extra curricular activities and I got an award for punctuality. But my mama don't know all I do is here ranting my life, not even my grades because I have no friends, I have no love life and I'm broke!

Ty for listening/reAding or whatevaaaa!
Let me know if you like these.... and let me know if you want a specific story! See you in results day! XOXO gizmag love
Original post by Gizmag
Soooo, technically that has not happened. Probably will not. But got some faith. Currently I am on god knows what but I need some motivational advice. Well I don't have a notebook to prepare some revision. My teacher is on maternaty leave and I'm all alone with no teacher. I just look at the PowerPoint she sends but don't understand anything. I basically come school for banter. The worse thing is when you come school five minutes late they don't let you in and you have to stay in some parent meeting room. Tell me what is the point? Sometimes I don't eat breakfast so I leave more room in my brain for more knowledge. BUT IT IS NOT WORKING. My college cafe sells tiny ass croissants for 50p???? Bmt they're worse than Co-op.
The only time I get good lunch is when I'm chosen for top student of the day. I try my hardest to be teachers pet but it doesn't work. I don't get what is wrong. Can someone help me? Also there's this kid in my art class, they also screwing everyone but these times no one rates them. They really do think they're all that but they ain't ****. Ones a hoe another's a hoe then other is a sideman.
Guess what I'm in school everyday. And this one girl always leaves early
I KNOW IM UGLY, but you don't need to post **** all the time! I bet that's why Snapchat has updated by itself because they probably got tired of seeing this hoe and her man at Nando's ALLL THE TIME! And can you believe, she's also part of the student Leadership! And when it comes to events, she don't turn up, saying she's having a "theory test"... but in reality, she's really at Nando's eating her lemon and herb chicken. I just can't anymore :/

Bum Bum Tam Tam

Btw, this is just for fun... I'll let you guys know if I actually get U's because I just feel it! And best believe, my head teacher let's call her Mrs. Blue, she told me I don't deserve be doing A levels! Like why are you soooo Rude? And also she was saying what was the point of me applying to Oxford.. Like I wanna be smart too Du***! She was like, do a gap year like biii, I've been doing gap year here in my college! She thinks I go to lessons, but I really just stay in the art room eyeing these hoes + sideman! I just don't like it! Maybe that's why I'm failing so badly, that even UCAS can't even load up... it keeps crashing! My parents think I'm a scholar, because I do extra curricular activities and I got an award for punctuality. But my mama don't know all I do is here ranting my life, not even my grades because I have no friends, I have no love life and I'm broke!

Ty for listening/reAding or whatevaaaa!
Let me know if you like these.... and let me know if you want a specific story! See you in results day! XOXO gizmag love

Well this is certainly a jumble.
Oxford are very keen to accept young folk from non-traditional backgrounds. you sound the kind of person they are looking for.
Reply 3
Original post by the bear
Oxford are very keen to accept young folk from non-traditional backgrounds. you sound the kind of person they are looking for.

thank you for believing in me😌

Quick Reply

Latest