The Student Room is partnering with Sport Relief to raise important funds and awareness for youth mental health. Get involved in our #Walking4Wellness campaign to help promote healthy bodies and healthy minds! Join the TSR League in the Sport Relief app, get involved in the conversation on TSR, and contribute to raising important funds by donating or getting sponsored!
Join the TeamTSR league
1. Click this link >>>
2. Sign up *using your TSR username*
3. Download and open the Sport Relief app
4. Choose 'TeamTSR' from your 'Available Leagues'
Our partners at Sport Relief are sponsoring the TeamTSR league with two exciting prizes!
Prize: The person with the most overall steps in the month of Sport Relief will win an Amazon Echo Plus and Fire TV stick!
Big shout out to Amazon for supplying the prize!
Prize: Random draw! Everyone who enters the league is in the running to win £100 Sainsbury’s voucher!
Just remember, you need to sign up to the Sport Relief app with your TSR username, and you must be a verified member of TSR to win. You can connect the Sport Relief app to your existing fitness tracker too, so every step counts!
Have you joined the league? How far have you walked so far? What you spend you £100 Sainsbury's voucher on?
Terms and conditions
The Student Room Sport Relief Competition – Win an Amazon Echo Plus, Amazon Fire TV Stick or £100 Sainsbury’s vouchers!
By entering this competition, you agree to these terms and conditions.
- To enter this competition, you must be a UK citizen
- Only one entry per person is allowed.
- There is no other method of entry other than that specified in these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be 16 years or older
- The closing date for entries is 23:59 GMT on 23rd March 2018.
- There is no charge for entry and no purchase requirements are necessary. Internet service provider’s fees may apply when accessing the internet.
- To enter the competition you are required to download the Sport Relief app, join the Student Room League, found here.
- The winner will be selected as the individual who completes the most steps by 23:59 GMT on 23rd March 2018, in The Student Room League.
- Steps are calculated through the Sport Relief app and appear as a total in the League. The individual with the highest number of steps in the League will appear as number 1 within the league table. Steps shown within the app are final.
- The runner up will be selected at random from all members of the The Student Room League
- The winner and runner up are required to have an account on The Student Room website.
- Competition entrants are required to use the same username on the Sport Relief app as their The Student Room account.
- The winner will be announced on or around 26th March 2018 and contacted by phone and email. If we cannot contact the winner after 3 days, we may award the prize to the second placed entry. If we cannot contact the second placed entry after 3 days we may award the prize to the third placed entry and so on.
- The 1st prize is an Amazon Echo Plus and Amazon Fire TV Stick
- The second prize is £100 Sainsburys vouchers, subject to Sainsburys terms and conditions
- The prizes are non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. Comic Relief may substitute an alternative prize of similar value. Failure to claim the prize by the time or in the manner specified by Comic Relief will make any claim invalid.
- Comic Relief may disqualify entries from winning if it has reasonable grounds to suspect that they are in breach of these terms and conditions or your participation is fraudulent, unfair, offensive or unlawful.
- This competition is not open to employees of Comic Relief, The Student Room (or anyone else involved in the prize draw) or their direct family members.
- Comic Relief may cancel the competition for reasons outside of its reasonable control.
- Comic Relief may amend these terms and conditions and/or prizes without notice, by posting changes to them on the Comic Relief or The Student Room website.
- Comic Relief does not accept any responsibility for any network congestion, technical failure or other problem in any telephone line, app, network, system, provider or otherwise which results in any communication not being properly recorded or received.
Turn on thread page Beta
Offline20ReputationRep:TSR Community Team
- TSR Community Team
- Thread Starter
- 07-03-2018 14:53