The Student Room Group

Medicine

Hey ! I'm in my last year of high school and I'm thinking about what to do next. I would really want to study medicine abroad so I'm looking to apply for universities that are accessible. I'm from Moldova and I can speak Romanian, Russian, Italian, French and English. So please if anyone can help me with some information ? Thanks in advance )))
Original post by coffeephile
Hey ! I'm in my last year of high school and I'm thinking about what to do next. I would really want to study medicine abroad so I'm looking to apply for universities that are accessible. I'm from Moldova and I can speak Romanian, Russian, Italian, French and English. So please if anyone can help me with some information ? Thanks in advance )))

By abroad do you mean other than Moldova or do you mean outside of the UK?

More than happy to help with information about applying within the UK :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by University of East Anglia UG Student Rep
By abroad do you mean other than Moldova or do you mean outside of the UK?

More than happy to help with information about applying within the UK :smile:

I would be interested. I just thought it would be too late for UK because I missed the early application deadline.
Original post by coffeephile
I would be interested. I just thought it would be too late for UK because I missed the early application deadline.

Your application for 2018 entry would be too late as you mentioned the cut-off is 15th October every year so you could consider taking a year out and applying for 2019 entry - this would allow you to have plenty of time to prepare a really strong application without having to study for you exams at the same time.

I'm not knowledgable enough about medicine in other countries I'm afraid :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending