Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I had my interview on 25th jan 2018 and still haven’t heard anything back . They said no news is good news but I’m beginning to worry now as I need to sort student finance and accommodation . Does anyone know when I’m likely to hear back by ?
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Thompson2711)
    I had my interview on 25th jan 2018 and still haven’t heard anything back . They said no news is good news but I’m beginning to worry now as I need to sort student finance and accommodation . Does anyone know when I’m likely to hear back by ?
    Expect to hear by 31st March, most unis stick to that deadline. I know waiting is horrible, but hang in there.

ReputationRep:
    Just a thought but I had my nursing interview there at the start of February and they asked me to email my GCSEs so I did but then I’ve also had no response since, do you think maybe they’re just taking a long time to evaluate applicants and reply to emails maybe?
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by aliciacharlotte)
    Just a thought but I had my nursing interview there at the start of February and they asked me to email my GCSEs so I did but then I’ve also had no response since, do you think maybe they’re just taking a long time to evaluate applicants and reply to emails maybe?
    You could always email them to ask if they've received the GCSEs. I know it's a lot later now, but Keele has been known to be a bit dodgy with emails historically, and you wouldn't want to be affected simply by a miscommunication. The reality is the decision should arrive soon.

ReputationRep:
    I still havnt has anything at all , they’ve had my GCSE’s already as I bought them to be photocopied on the day of my interview . So I don’t think they’d need mine . So I don’t understand why it’s taking so long and I’m really worrying as this is my first choice and only choice , I have everything riding on their decision.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Thompson2711)
    I still havnt has anything at all , they’ve had my GCSE’s already as I bought them to be photocopied on the day of my interview . So I don’t think they’d need mine . So I don’t understand why it’s taking so long and I’m really worrying as this is my first choice and only choice , I have everything riding on their decision.
    I'd just enquire to see how your application is coming along.

That's what I did at least and received an offer the next day, shout out to 04MR17

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 20, 2018

students online now

800,000+

Exam discussions

Find your exam discussion here

Poll
Should predicted grades be removed from the uni application process

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.