Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    A solid is soluble in water and produces steamy acidic fumes with concentrated sulphuric acid. The solid could be
    A. Potassium carbonate
    B. Magnesium sulfate
    C. Silver chloride
    D. Sodium chloride

How do I solve this ???

ReputationRep:
    You should have paid a little more attention in your chemistry lessons.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pigster)
    You should have paid a little more attention in your chemistry lessons.
    What do you mean by this??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vidya Das)
    What do you mean by this??
    The questions you have posted recently show a mixture of AS and A2 (or whatever it is called) level and what I guess is AQA.

If I'm right about the AQA bit, this Q relates to a sizable chunk of 3.2.3.1, which if you were paying attention in class you would have been, at the very least, exposed to and should recognise.

If you are doing AQA and you haven't been taught it, yet, then why are you worrying about it?

If you aren't doing AQA, what are you doing? Like I said, you're not grasping a mixture of very simple ideas and also trying to tackle some much more advanced topics, but again not showing understanding of the basics of those.

Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.