Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hello everyone! and welcome to my Grow your grades!

You might have to bear with me as I have no clue how to work this thing lol.. bit awkward but never mind! So a friend recommended this to me as a better way to get me motivated to study for my upcoming exams. I don't know about you, but I am a huge procrastinator! I literally could put off revising and doing homework until the very last second that its due, and of course probably fail.

So what I'm hoping for is that I can join in with a community and get motivated enough to study and get the grades I need to finally leave school and make a start in college.

My subject choices at GCSE are:
    Psychology,
    Separate Science,
    and Computing.

(I think my aim for these grades are to get a C to a B)

The other subjects are boring ones like English and Maths (which I didn't pass and have to resit because I procrastinated so much!) and also Religious Studies and Welsh which I enjoy!

(I hope this is the right place to post this otherwise that's just awkward)

Anyway, I look forward to sharing my journey with you all and I will try to post once I get the hang of this! :danceboy:
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    hello, good luck with your gcses! i'll try and watch this thread you can tag people on posts, just press that little tag icon next to the smiley and type in the username- it should come down on the drop box and you can select it (you can tag me if you like)
    have you got any idea of what you want to do in college?:^_^:

ReputationRep:
    Thank you so much! I think I have tagged you? Also, thank you for that info! Could come in handy! I have chosen to study Psychology, Welsh and Religious Studies in college, I know I'm mad choosing them! What about you, are you doing GCSE's or A-levels?
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by caitmilne)
    Thank you so much! I think I have tagged you? Also, thank you for that info! Could come in handy! I have chosen to study Psychology, Welsh and Religious Studies in college, I know I'm mad choosing them! What about you, are you doing GCSE's or A-levels?
    yes you've tagged me when people do an update on their blog like an overview of what they did that day that's when they tend to tag
    i'm currently doing the core subjects [including triple science] along with business, computer science, re, french and geography.
    i chose psychology, sociology and english lit for a-level though the subjects aren't set in stone yet
    and you've picked a good range of subjects at college

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by entertainmyfaith)
    yes you've tagged me when people do an update on their blog like an overview of what they did that day that's when they tend to tag
    i'm currently doing the core subjects [including triple science] along with business, computer science, re, french and geography.
    i chose psychology, sociology and english lit for a-level though the subjects aren't set in stone yet
    and you've picked a good range of subjects at college
    Ah ok, that makes sense! Oh wow, those are interesting subjects! Good luck with your exams as well! I hope you get the grades you want to get!!!
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by caitmilne)
    Ah ok, that makes sense! Oh wow, those are interesting subjects! Good luck with your exams as well! I hope you get the grades you want to get!!!
    thank you, and you too! :rave:

University open days

1. University of Bradford
    University-wide Postgraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  2. University of Buckingham
    Psychology Taster Tutorial Undergraduate
    Wed, 25 Jul '18
  3. Bournemouth University
    Clearing Campus Visit Undergraduate
    Wed, 1 Aug '18
Poll
How are you feeling in the run-up to Results Day 2018?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.