Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi. I've got a GCSE mock on Friday and was just doing a practise question, and was wondering if anyone could mark it.

The question is : William the conqueror was a skilled military expert. How far do you agree with this statement? (8 marks.)

Just wondering if I have structured it well enough to get the 8 marks.

Thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

I did one like that in a lesson a few weeks ago I don't mind marking it for you if you like (:

ReputationRep:
    Thanks! Can you provide me with an email I can send it to?

(Original post by raqeen)
    Hi,

I did one like that in a lesson a few weeks ago I don't mind marking it for you if you like (:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by s.m30)
    Thanks! Can you provide me with an email I can send it to?
    Sureit's -> [email protected] <-

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by raqeen)
    Sureit's -> [email protected]<-
    Just sent it. Please could you give it a mark and if it doesn't get 8 marks tell me what I am missing. Also what grade are you currently working at and what are you aiming for?

ReputationRep:
    QUOTE=s.m30;76476926]Just sent it. Please could you give it a mark and if it doesn't get 8 marks tell me what I am missing. Also what grade are you currently working at and what are you aiming for?[/QUOTE]

Hi,

I Just emailed the marking back, Im working at a grade 5, my target grade's a 6 but I aim for a 6 or 7
    Also maybe try to get a teacher to have a look at your question too

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: March 7, 2018
Poll
Are you going to a festival?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.