Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    (Original post by Connor27)
    The Tories aren’t even the 3rd largest party according to the latest by election result (they came 4th!)
    That is without a by-election deal...
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    04MR17 emerges finally from Number 10. Lips are sealed for the time being.

On his way out be passed Connor27 on his way in.

The Press wait eagerly.:ninja:
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    It's just been leaked! Connor27 is the new Defence Secretary.
    • Aston Villa FC Supporter
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Joep95)
    It’s saunders
    Now now, we don’t know if your source is 100% accurate. Let’s not say things without confirmation with such confidence ( feel free to speculate though)
    Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Connor leaves Number 10. Smile on his face.

2 official announcements:

TSR GovernmentConnor27 is Defence Secretary

TSR Government04MR17 is Infrastructure Secretary

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CoffeeGeek)
    It’s not a surprise, Connor is truly reformed
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    So, what is the point in this spam? I still fail to see how this is better than simply posting a full list of positions which is, after all, what we are interested in (if anything)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Do you want the message in gif form, is a string of words a bit too much for you?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    DayneD89 When we get the post count can we separately have it done for this thread, see just how many of 04's posts are spam?
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by Jammy Duel)
    So, what is the point in this spam? I still fail to see how this is better than simply posting a full list of positions which is, after all, what we are interested in (if anything)
    Build up of anticipation perhaps? Makes it seem more professional. I find it keeps my focus on it enough

Of all the positions... you’d find this one the most humorous or laughable. It really shouldn’t be a surprise
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    That is without a by-election deal...
    Do you have any evidence that others did have one and it wasn't a case of people voting for everybody but the Tories because they don't like the party under your leadership?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CountBrandenburg)
    Now now, we don’t know if your source is 100% accurate. Let’s not say things without confirmation with such confidence ( feel free to speculate though)
    Saunders is the only one knowledgeable in economics besides Connor and yourself. Since Connor has defence and you have education Saunders is the most obvious.

ReputationRep:
    I’m enjoying this approach. It’s just like real life. There’s some tension involved.
    • Wiki Support Team
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Wiki Support Team
    Political Ambassador
    (Original post by mr T 999)
    Saunders is the only one knowledgeable in economics besides Connor and yourself. Since Connor has defence and you have education Saunders is the most obvious.
    I'm hurt </3
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Build up of anticipation perhaps? Makes it seem more professional. I find it keeps my focus on it enough

Of all the positions... you’d find this one the most humorous or laughable. It really shouldn’t be a surprise
    I would argue the contrary, anticipation isn't added because most won't pay attention, if anything they will just look at the full list when it is published, I would also say it does not make it look more professional either, there is nothing professional about spreading a one post announcement over many pages and several hours.

ReputationRep:
    That’s a good joke
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Do you want the message in gif form, is a string of words a bit too much for you?
    A little gif is more than a bit too much for you!

If you want this government to be a joke you're already doing a great job of it. :yy:

ReputationRep:
    I would like to remind the member that non-constructive comments are against TSR rules.
    • Community Assistant
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Political Ambassador
    Saunders16 is spotted walking into Downing Street. He's the bookies favourite for Chancellor.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Aston Villa FC Supporter
    Political Ambassador
    Eh true, though I admit I wasn’t too keen on chancellor this time around. It could still be a surprise though T, I wouldn’t count on Saunders being chancellor yet 😀

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.