What does this mean Watch

Bluelax01
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 9 months ago
Posted on a post asking if meat eaters feel guilty about eating meat and i just got a notification about my post being reviewed. what does it mean by reviewed. I am unable to find the post now so was just wondering what this mean.
Leviathan1741
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Bluelax01)
Posted on a post asking if meat eaters feel guilty about eating meat and i just got a notification about my post being reviewed. what does it mean by reviewed. I am unable to find the post now so was just wondering what this mean.
I believe it means that your post is being checked by the moderators to make sure it's suitable for posting on TSR, if it is then it should appear later
HowToBeABlobfish
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by Leviathan1741)
I believe it means that your post is being checked by the moderators to make sure it's suitable for posting on TSR, if it is then it should appear later
TBH I made a post recommending 13 Reasons Why, and I didn't say anything inappropriate and it was still being reviewed. It got accepted half an hour later though.
X

Reply to thread

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you like exams?

Yes (205)
18.59%
No (670)
60.74%
Not really bothered about them (228)
20.67%

Watched Threads