Struggle with CIE Business Studies A-Level Watch

vanessa_james
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by giavann)
yeah the exam was actually quite easy for me!!
That great !! Hope you get the grades !!! 😊 what did you get in AS ... ?
Posted on the TSR App. Download from Apple or Google Play
giavann
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vanessa_james)
That great !! Hope you get the grades !!! 😊 what did you get in AS ... ?
I got 93 how about you?
username3257996
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by vanessa_james)
It was okay...it could have gone a lot worse
Yeah. I messed up price-earnings ratio
Zawwad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 1 year ago
(Original post by naofassiri)
Hello,

I self-taught myself AS Business for my November exams, and got a 90/100. I jumped from a C in June to A in November. Can you give me your email so I can send you some resources for evaluation, analysis, and some SWOT notes. I am self-teaching myself A level Paper 3 so I can't help that much, HOWEVER, I can show you some presentations and my paper that I did which my tutor marked (my tutor is a CIE examiner). I can send you glossary, evaluation, analysis questions etc.

Trust me, I 100% understand what youre going through, especially essays. However, I got these resources and I can send you. Also if you need help, we can hangouts on Google (chat obv) but trust me. You can DO this.

Hi could you kindly help me too with the writing strategy and notes?
Chia May Teh
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello,

I self-taught myself AS Business for my November exams, and got a 90/100. I jumped from a C in June to A in November. Can you give me your email so I can send you some resources for evaluation, analysis, and some SWOT notes. I am self-teaching myself A level Paper 3 so I can't help that much, HOWEVER, I can show you some presentations and my paper that I did which my tutor marked (my tutor is a CIE examiner). I can send you glossary, evaluation, analysis questions etc.

Trust me, I 100% understand what youre going through, especially essays. However, I got these resources and I can send you. Also if you need help, we can hangouts on Google (chat obv) but trust me. You can DO this.
Hi, can you send me those too? I'll be having my business exam next week, thank you!
Shazbro
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
can you please send me the resources too as I have an exam in a couple of days
Hello,

Hunadi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hi would you mind sending me your notes as well as I am soon writing my CIE AS level business studies paper.
Hunadi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
May you please send my your notes as well
Hunadi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Please may you send your notes to me as well as I am writing soon
Hunadi
Rep:
?
Report 10 months ago
Hello,

May I please get your notes as well as I am writing in a few days
cherriechian
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello,

hello do u mind sending me some resources?
Piran07
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by mickey_me586)
Hey can you help me as well I got an e in business as.. and I really need a grade above C in Oct/Nov series... Pls help me out...
Hey I am giving my As Level business too, can you please send it to me as well.
Piran07
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
Hello,

Hey can you please send me your resources as well. I would be obliged thank you
cherriechian
Rep:
?
Report 9 months ago
(Original post by cherriechian)
hello do u mind sending me some resources?
This is my email
[email protected] .Com
banna111
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
hi , would you mind sending me the resources naofassiri
lhlhlhlh2
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 1 week ago
Hello,

Sorry , could send me this informantion please , you would help me so much
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...

All the exam results help you need

people online now

students helped last year
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Dundee
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Mon, 26 Aug '19
  • University of Aberdeen
    General Open Day Undergraduate
    Tue, 27 Aug '19
  • Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate (MA) Open Day Postgraduate
    Sat, 31 Aug '19

How are you feeling about GCSE Results Day?

Hopeful (213)
12.72%
Excited (151)
9.02%
Worried (303)
18.1%
Terrified (374)
22.34%
Meh (155)
9.26%
Confused (37)
2.21%